
The artist's life is wonderful
-
*Hannah Creaser and me with *
*On the road in Fredericton*
Acrylic on canvas
36 x 48 inches
Barbara Muir ©
SOLD ♥
I am thinking a lot about the Maritimes...
3 weeks ago



7 comments:
That's what I call July Happiness!
I love it, did he offer to help with the overgrown garden. lol. mine looks the same way, I wish I could paint like you. the more color the better.
take care.
Bounty!!! What a delight!
like the touch of blue lines in between he painting that contrasts so well!
Initially I thought it was overdone, till I read your comments. It is exactly as you have mentioned- an overgrown garden! The colors are awesome, the style so fascinating.
A garden can never be overgrowen. I like the bold colours and rich texture.
Oh what joy when nature takes over :) Love your colors!
Post a Comment