Friday evening i enjoyed viewing all of my blog friends posts,this is the result of the inspiration.
Dock Reflections
-
9x7 watercolor done last of July in Master's Touch sketchbook 80 lb paper.
I've used Daniel Smith paints in this quiet dock on the water scene. Looks
like...
12 hours ago

10 comments:
Hello Cathy:) I love it! So fresh and so different then your other paintings. Very nice!!
Hi Kathy, lovely , light and fresh...and yes, as Renate points out...different from the rest .
Simple and quick! And very beautiful, Cathy!
So loose and simple, I love it!
Wow! This is fantastic. I always tell you this, but I love your color saturation and I really love what you've left out, which allows me to fill it in. Beautiful work.
Love the bright and clear colors. A very nice piece.
love this cathy !
Love it. You are just so talented, naturally!!!! Do yu know how many classes I take so I can paint loose like you!?
Cathy, your work is absolutely stunning!!! so color rich!
It's truly beautiful, Cathy. I'm always attracted to "unfinished-looking" paintings ... only those of who paint know how hard it is to not fill in all the space!
Post a Comment