More Yuppo practice. The bottom tulips didn't photograph well as I would have liked but oh my, Yuppo is fun; the paint pools and swirls and you can move and wipe away what you don't like and start again.
Cherry Blossoms
-
Cherry Blossom watercolor by Meera Rao
The cherry blossom viewing I learned has a name in Japan: hanami. Late
last month, I sketched a quick view of ...
Scenes from this weekend
-
Hello! This past weekend I had the opening for my show Tangle and Flow at 13th
Street Winery Gallery. It is on till early June. The gallery was fi...
It's Not Just For Guacamole
-
*It's Not Just for Guacamole*
*watercolor on paper*
*35.5x51cm. *
I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start!
I started this painting last year ...
Perfect Partners
-
Going through my reference photos for the millionth time, a photo I took at
Longleat House caught my eye. I don't know why something that I've
previously ...
5 comments:
I love your works on Yupo - such beautiful effects and spontaneous look!
LOVE. THEM.
These are lovely. am sure it must be fun. Great job.
LOVE! LOVE! the vibrant colors!
Wow, wow, wow! These are stunning. The colors are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment