A few of the many paintings i have been working on this spring. I recently participated in The Vintage Market. What an enjoyable day. The market organizers did a super job with advertising and the market was really crowded. The day was pretty much flawless . I have been posting on Facebook and Instagram under sofia's daughter and on Instagram under sofias_daughter. It's really just so easy to post and access these sites.
The bottom picture is a photo of my booth at the market. It looks rather hodgepodge in the photo-hopefully it looked better in person.
I recently started a facebook page sofia and flossie, my friend, a potter,artist, jewelry maker,and i are teaming up together in order to participate in future markets. I'm really excited....
Nature's Sunflower
-
7x5 mixed media on book text page done first of the month while away on art
show. I've used an old novel about the secret service and the White House,
ske...
18 hours ago




1 comment:
I see your work on Instagram, but it's nice to see them in the blog post. Love the top painting of the roses.
Post a Comment