Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
-
There’s something magical about the shift from summer to fall. The air
turns crisp, leaves glow with warm colors, and suddenly we crave cozy
nights at ho...
Negative Painting Daisies for Senior Center Class
-
I did this as a demo for my senior center watercolor class on negative
painting. It was not my usual way of painting, but there are a number of
favorite...
Going Now
-
This blog is now merged, smudged and mixed together with my main blog The
Red Shoes . So please transfer any interest and linking and lovely
comments that...
6 comments:
I like these macros, Cathy.
I hope you are enjoying the wind-down to the end of the school year.
Your paintings have so much happiness. Beautiful.
I love the vibrant colours - They really lift the spirits!
This close up is fantastic.
So vivid, so full of energy! Perhaps a floral self portrait?
Beautiful! I happened on your blog by chance!
Post a Comment